Subject: Re: <VV> VA antique vehicle plates

mhicks130 at cox.net mhicks130 at cox.net
Tue May 17 21:02:49 EDT 2005

Yeah and what's up with that?  I mean I didn't get a ticket (which it turns out I could have quite easily have beaten) but it cost me an hour AND I had to listen to some of the wackiest religious mumbo jumbo I ever heard in my life!  Actually, anywhere else it might have been entertaining but since I couldn't say "later dude"  I don't think it was very appropriate.  Plus, whatever happened to the seperation of church and state.  My getting or not getting a ticket shouldn't be dependent on my church affiliation or attendance - not in my America anyway.    Oh well, at least I didn't get a ticket this time.  Next time though (and there will be I'm sure) it's going to be interesting because I've got the printouts of the Governer's Proclamation saying I'm exempt as well as the section of the vehicle code saying the same thing.  My experience with cops is they don't like being proven wrong.  Loose loose for me most likely.

mike

Message: 6