<VV> VairAid Report -- WOW!

Roger Gault r.gault at sbcglobal.net
Wed May 18 21:27:15 EDT 2005

Congratulations, ladies and gentlemen, along with the Derby City Corvair Club, the VairAid campaign raised approximately $4000 for Lon.

Derby City Corvair Club - $1000
VV through Bill Eliot's PayPal account - $1126
VV through checks to me - $1400
Checks I know went (or will go) directly to Lon - $150
Winner of JR's K&N filters - $121
         Total received to date $3797

Outstanding:
  $50 in pledged checks that I have not received.
  Somewhere around $200 that JR's bidders said they'd send Lon win or lose that I don't have any data on.

Bill says he'll mail his check to Lon tomorrow.
I'll send mine in a couple of days when the donor checks clear.  (deposited tonight)
If I get any more, I'll send it on to Lon as it comes in.

I can't believe you guys.  I thought we might get $1000.  I figured a miracle would be $2000.
Guess I must fall in the "Ye of little faith category.

Thanks,
  Roger