<VV> Re:PG VENT

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Wed May 18 22:29:44 EDT 2005

the vent i am talking about the vent at the top of the front pump cast cover.
it is about 5/16 dia pressed into the cover. later ones are plastic, early
are metal. i have seen the same part on some axle tubes on rear wheel drive big
cars but cant remember what one.  need a couple to finish my latest fiascos
with powerglides.
also can i put a late valve body and low piston in an early case? there is
some little ball valve in the case that is different also.  cant see the answer
yet in all of my books.any input before i get brave and try it anyhow?
regards, tim colson