<VV> VairAid Report -- WOW!

LonzoVair at aol.com LonzoVair at aol.com
Wed May 18 22:59:34 EDT 2005

In a message dated 5/18/2005 9:24:58 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
r.gault at sbcglobal.net writes:
<<Congratulations, ladies and gentlemen, along with the Derby City Corvair
Club, the VairAid campaign raised approximately $4000 for Lon.>>

Guys and gals,
I don't know how I'm ever going to thank you guys enough... that is just
amazing. You guys have been such a blessing... Thank you, all of you, whether you
were able to help with a donation or not. Just know that your prayers are also
always welcome and appreciated. I am truly honored to be able to call you
guys my friends.... I've been here on the VV list for 10 years, and I don't even
think Hank's car haul got half this kind of support...
Again, thank you, all of you... you've got a special place in my heart, and
if I can ever help anyone out in return, please let me know.
God bless you all, as you've blessed my family in your selfless giving.
Sincerely,
Lon Anderson    (maybe only the second time in 10 years that I've actually
signed my real name)