<VV> Lightening up the traffic jam in my driveway. ('62 700 sedan for sale)

Sherman Gossett sc.gossett at verizon.net
Thu May 19 09:46:08 EDT 2005

I am letting go of my daily driver(read beater) since I now have 3
Corvairs, and two other makes, at a house that was designed to hold
maybe 3 cars total.

It is an old '62 700 sedan. with a bad red respray. Good tires and tired
everything else. 80 hp with a 3 spd. And Flintstone floorboards.

In all honesty I would not restore this car because of the rot. But I
have driven this car daily for the last year and it has yet to fail me.
So it has a very reliable drivetrain, albeit tired.

It is located in Hemet, (Riverside Co.) California and I am asking $300
OBO.

I can be reached at (951)925-1488 after 5:00.

Sherman Gossett
'62 Monza 'vert (someday a turbo)
'62 700 4 door (for sale)
'62 Monza coupe (parts)
Plus
a SUV, a truck, and a motorcycle.

How in the world do I make it through my garage and front yard?