<VV> Greenbriar camper

Kevin Linzey Klinzey at nemetschek.net
Thu May 19 12:20:55 EDT 2005

Mark,

I know there are more then 3 campers left, I've owned one and have seen
several different ones over the years.

There were 2 different styles of camper vans with a maximum of 300 ever
produced by GM.  No one seams to know how many were actually made over the
years, they just know that GM bought 300 Coleman Coolers to for use in the
camper van.

There are some other links with pictures of the different styles, but here
are the ones I could find quickly.

http://www.mkellstrand.com/corvairs/camper.html
http://www.geocities.com/bens_bus/campers.htm

Kevin