<VV> Greenbriar camper

Alan and Clare Wesson alan.wesson at atlas.co.uk
Thu May 19 12:35:00 EDT 2005

Jeff Stonesifer has the remains of one at Corvair Ranch...

...or at least, he did 5 years ago!

Cheers

Alan

''In Italy under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and
bloodshed - but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the
Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love and 500 years of
democracy and peace - and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock.''  Orson
Welles as Harry Lime in 'The Third Man' (1949)