<VV> Need Trailer/Truck bed space to haul "stuff" to Portland

Rob Landers CorsaRob at charter.net
Thu May 19 17:18:06 EDT 2005

I'm in need of someone who could haul a light display from St. Louis to the
Portland convention.  If you're not coming thru St Louis, I could meet you
along any east/west route thru Illinois... or if someone is going from CCE
that has room?

This all started back at the end of the convention in Albuquerque when I was
asked by the CORSA President to haul a really nice show-car display light
set-up back east for future convention use.  There was also a big block sign
tower that perhaps a lot of you have seen that I was able to find others to
take onto to conventions but the lighting stuff is rather bulky and not easy
to transport so I ended up stuck with them in my basement since 1996.  I'm
figuring anyone with a car on a trailer could do what I did and put these
underneath it for the ride out.

I thought I was going to be driving out to the convention this year but it
now appears that I won't even be able to make a flight out there... which
also means I'll be missing my first convention since San Jose in 1993.

If someone could help me out or knows of someone who can, please contact me
off list.

Thanks again in advance.

Rob Landers
St. Louis, MO