<VV> DWB

Chuck Kubin dreamwoodck at yahoo.com
Fri May 20 16:16:03 EDT 2005

Hey gang,

We have DWB in Denver as well. The large Hispanic
population has given rise to Driving While Brown, as
evidenced in part by my Mexican son-in-law's stop for
an unspecified traffic violation and detention ending
only after an Anglo suggested the cop either give him
the damned ticket or let him go NOW.
About 10 years ago my wife was stopped an bullied,
again without being charged. She had just filled the
tank and wanted to stand outside the car while the cop
ran her info. The lady cop, with her hand on her
pistol,  repeatedly shouted for my wife to get back in
the car.  Her violation? Driving While Poor. She was
on the street bordering a country club neighborhood in
her "66 Monza.

Chuck Kubin