<VV> 60 coupe

KELLYJRE at aol.com KELLYJRE at aol.com
Fri May 20 19:15:14 EDT 2005

Hello, Looked up some numbers on a 60 I have, maybe you guys can help
i.d.some things.
 It is a 700, built in K. C. Fisher body Number is 2943, VIN is 00727K128921
I think this adds up to being the 28,921 corvair built in K.C., and it also
means it is the 2,943rd coupe built there. Is this right? Is it an early 60 ?
What time of year was it built? Also, the interior code is 888, I found that its
is blue fabric, no trouble figuring that out. But the paint code does not
show up in any of my books. It is 961D   M   the car appears to have  a factory
two tone paint job light blue top/dark blue body. It has seatbelts, is it
possible to tell if they are Factory? they have an aluminum/steel buckle, look kind
of like some that were in a Greenbriar I had, but no GM logo

                 Thanks,

                  Ed Kelly

                  corsa S.C.