<VV> Seat Belts

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Mon May 23 16:43:08 EDT 2005

'65 came with front belts.  '66 and later had both front and rear.

So far as I know..  ALL '65s had fronts.  My blue Convert was built and sold
in '64.  It has front belts.

My '61 Rampside came without belts.  It has them now.

Later, JR
'61 Rampside Standard 4/110
'65 Monza Convertible 4/140 (times 2)
'66 beater Coupe - icemobile 4/140