<VV> What size bleeder screw

Chris C ricorvair at cox.net
Sat May 21 13:13:16 EDT 2005

Its too late...but

What size bleeder screw should I have gotten.

NAPA did not have any.

Autozone checked it against a bolt and it came out as a metric size.

Trying to use the mityvac.  The first size seemed fine.

The next side.  Would not pump up  Lots of bubbles, pressure goes to 0. No
fluid flowing.  The bleeder screw wobbled like it was the wrong size bolt.
The metric size bleeder screw seemed right.  All seemed good till I did the
final tighten...snap.  Very loose.  Lots of brake fluid.  Won't be going
anywhere with this corvair this weekend.

Since I put the same metric sized bleeder in the other wheel cyl.  Did I
ruin it?

Clarks is close, so its time to order.

The only question is DUAL MC conversion or not.