<VV> Flattery or Forgery?

corvairs lonwall at corvairunderground.com
Sat May 21 15:54:05 EDT 2005

Grant - They were sent back to you for warranty I assume? Get used to
it. We get all sorts of stuff back that we didn't sell, but because we
have a more liberal warranty/returns policy than our competitors and you
can guess the rest.  If there really IS someone out there selling carbs
and claiming that they're yours that should be easy to find. However, I
would not assume that is the case just because someone  has sent you
some carbs for warranty work.

If someone is selling under your name, and has been doing it for several
months,  it should be very easy to find out who. They're not exactly
going to be keeping a low profile - or what would be the point? As you
know, Steve Goodman rebuilds all our carbs and has for over 15 years -
and yes, we have had some come in for warranty that were supposed to be
Goodman carbs and weren't. But it never occurred to me that someone was
commercially passing thier own rebuilds off as ours. You must have more
information that you're not sharing.

The entire Corvair community should be made aware of ANYONE who falsely
passes off products.    Lon

www.corvairunderground.com
PORTLAND IN JULY!!!  Get those reservations in now before it's too
late!!!!!   www.corsaoregon.com