<VV> Flattery or Forgery?

GYoungwolf at aol.com GYoungwolf at aol.com
Sat May 21 09:09:05 EDT 2005

I waited a while to write this (calmed down), but want folks to know that
someone, somewhere has decided to sell rebuilt carburetors under the guise that
they were done by me. I thought maybe the set I discovered last year was a
quirk, but I got another pair this week that were "built by Wolf" (that don't work
right) that aren't mine. They were supposedly purchased at a show that I did
not even attend. I have a "secret" trademark that I use that was not on either
pair. They are, by the way, a very good copy, even having my stainless steel
fasteners and anodized cam step screw, but not the real McCoy inside. I am
asking anyone who might find (or already has) some that did not come directly
from me, to please let me know. While I know that forgery can be the best form of
flattery, I wish that whomever is doing this would do a better job. Thanks,
Grant,
The (real) Carbmeister