<VV> Seat Belts

Ewell Mills emills5 at cfl.rr.com
Sat May 21 08:51:16 EDT 2005

Thanks to all who replied as to laws in Florida (and possibly inclusive of other states) as to their use.  I was in no way advocating not using them or not putting them in a vehicle that was not equipped with them.  As stated, I both have and use them in all of my vehicles, but was just curious as to some of the really old classic cars that do not have them, and owners do not want them since they were never in the car.  Needless to say, very few of the people with this type of car use them as daily drivers, but do drive them on occasion to shows, rally's etc.

Cecil Mills
Cocoa, Fl.