<VV> Re: Know the law.........

Gary Swiatowy mopar at jbcs2.net
Sat May 21 05:44:32 EDT 2005

Yes go to court, your scheduled hearing will be at 6:00 PM, but then again,
so is everyone elses!
Then you will see all the cases which came with lawyers go first.
Because a judge is in fact a lawyer himself, and he will give preferential
treatment to those defendants which are helping feed another lawyer.
Next will be those who have agreed with the DA to plead guilty to a lesser
charge and go to traffic school.
Finally it is your turn, last because you have the audacity to fight the
ticket, it is now 9:00 PM or later.....
Yeah, you beat the ticket, either because the cop didn't show up, or you
were right in the first place.........but it still cost you your valuable

That's the way the "system" really works!

Gary Swiatowy
been there, done that!