<VV> Fwd: Do You Like Corvairs

Levair at aol.com Levair at aol.com
Sun May 22 20:19:17 EDT 2005

In a message dated 5/22/05 7:10:39 PM Eastern Daylight Time,

<< Subj:     Do You Like Corvairs
 Date:  5/22/05 7:10:39 PM Eastern Daylight Time
 From:  jbuisan2 at hotmail.com (Jerry Buisan)
 To:    competition at corvair.org

 Hello,

        I have Corvair cars and lots of parts that may be of interest to you.
 I have at my disposal over Twenty Corvairs in need of a new owner,
 individual(s), collector or clubs. These are California vehicles, which are
 Privately Owned. Some are running, some may not, others may need reassembly
 or inspection. While others may just need a battery recharge......etc.

       These vehicles and or parts will be sold at the end of August or the
 first week of September. The property that it is in will be used other than
 for storage as soon as the vehicles are moved, so Please if you can, Take
 them All : )   I have pictures as well as VIN numbers so that you may at
 your discretion, investigate, inspect or find out anything you would like
 about these vehicles (through Car Fax, ........etc)  Or for the select few I
 will permit you to personally inspect the vehicles. I may also allow the
 general public to inspect the vehicles with the exception that a third party
 inspect the vehicles (California Licensed Vehicle Inspector)

         If you find this interesting feel free to contact me at any of the
 methods below. If this is not, please do forward it to someone who may. I
 will then forward you $100 dollars (finders fee) if they decide to purchase
 a large volume. Remind them to give your name. And/Or tell me their names
 before you send them to me.

 I also have parts for these vehicles that I will sell in bulk. Any decent
 offer would certainly be considered. Please do note that the highest bidder
 takes priority, also those who assume the largest volume or quantity.

 Email  : jbuisan2 at hotmail.com
 Phone: 760-994-7268 (please leave a message if I am not available)
 Mail    : PO Box 81613
           San Diego, CA 92138-1613 >>