<VV> 180 Turbo engine

Mrmaxum at aol.com Mrmaxum at aol.com
Mon May 23 08:20:16 EDT 2005

I have a complete 180 turbo engine.  I just took the carb and turbo  off the
engine sent them to Steve out west and had them rebuilt. I am going  to put
that set on my 1965 turbo conv.  However the set that is coming off  my car is
in good shape, runs good and gives boost.  I have no need for the  other
engine.  I bought it out of Virginia from a Airplane mechanic,he said  it ran well
and pickled it and sold it to me.  In fact it has a 4  speed transmission and
3.55 Prostration still on it.  My question should I  sell the carb and turbo by
itself or put it back on the motor and sell it  together.  I have seen some
carb and turbo on Ebay going for over  $200.00   Thanks