<VV> Southern California - They won't last long so go get those Corvairs

scott morehead smorehead at lycos.com
Mon May 23 09:05:53 EDT 2005

Just passing along some information, it may have already been psoted and if so, my apologies.  Good Luck Folks, Contact info at the bootom of the email.

Hello,

       I have Corvair cars and lots of parts that may be of interest
to you. I have at my disposal over Twenty Corvairs in need of a new
owner, individual(s), collector or clubs. These are California
vehicles, which are Privately Owned. Some are running, some may not,
others may need reassembly or inspection. While others may just need
a battery recharge......etc.

      These vehicles and or parts will be sold at the end of August
or the first week of September. The property that it is in will be
used other than for storage as soon as the vehicles are moved, so
Please if you can, Take them All : )   I have pictures as well as VIN
numbers so that you may at your discretion, investigate, inspect or
find out anything you would like about these vehicles (through Car
Fax, ........etc)  Or for the select few I will permit you to
personally inspect the vehicles. I may also allow the general public
to inspect the vehicles with the exception that a third party inspect
the vehicles (California Licensed Vehicle Inspector)

        If you find this interesting feel free to contact me at any
of the methods below. If this is not, please do forward it to someone
who may. I will then forward you $100 dollars (finders fee) if they
decide to purchase a large volume. Remind them to give your name.
And/Or tell me their names before you send them to me.

I also have parts for these vehicles that I will sell in bulk. Any
decent offer would certainly be considered. Please do note that the
highest bidder takes priority, also those who assume the largest
volume or quantity.

Email  : jbuisan2 at hotmail.com
Phone: 760-994-7268 (please leave a message if I am not available)
Mail    : PO Box 81613
          San Diego, CA 92138-1613

Scott Morehead