<VV> The Lousy Cop (Jon Miller)

RKAT edbaloo at verizon.net
Mon May 23 10:18:43 EDT 2005

I used to get pulled over from local police, small town,  looking for
some distant cousins of my dads ( I usually don't admit I am realated) 3
towns away. After the 5th time, my dad had put a stop to it. (I was in
highschool at the time). My brother got pulled over because he was
making dust when he pulled away from a stop sign. They tried claiming he
spun his tires. Yet there were no tire marks in the road, and they
didn't actually see a tire spin. This was early spring when the roads
are still covered in the sand (rocks) used for the roads in the winter.
Yes, there are some great police officers out there. It's like with
everything, there are a few bad ones that give the rest a reputation.

Ron Tinkham

http://www.ronsjeepjunk.4t.com/

Pine Tree Corvairs (in the works)

66 Corsa Convertible, 140, 4sp