<VV> Stolen Corvair recovered

Tony Underwood tonyu at roava.net
Mon May 23 17:36:30 EDT 2005

At 08:59 hours 05/23/2005, Thesuperscribe at cs.com wrote:
>In a message dated 5/23/2005 8:17:03 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
>tonyu at roava.net writes:
> >

> > Regardless of who said what, *I* would follow the car until it got to
> where
> > it was going or either it or I ran out of fuel.    And if it were MY car
> > I'd have a couple of things to *discuss* with the driver.
> >

>I'd continue following it, too, but I'd be wary of confronting the guy unless
>I were armed.
>
>--TB

This *would* figure highly in the decisions I'd be making at the
time.    Of course, if I'd actively gone in pursuit with the knowledge of
possibly encountering the car and the thief, I'd have already taken this to
mind.... particularly if local law enforcement wasn't interested in
actually doing anything and I was convinced that the only way I'd get my
car back would be to go get it myself.

tony..