<VV> Late Convertible found in Southern jersey junkyard

Gary Segal mr.garysegal at verizon.net
Mon May 23 12:05:58 EDT 2005

 ?Hi all, one of my coworkers stumbled upon an intact late convertible in Southern Jersey. See Below:

Gary ? ?
? ? ? ? To: ? ? ? ?Gary I Segal/WLGORE at WLGORE
? ? ? ? Subject: ? ? ? ?Corvair parts 5/23

Hello Gary,

? ? ? ? I was in south New Jersey this past weekend and located a complete, even the factory hub caps, 65/66 corvair convertible. ? The car had just been brought in and was not picked yet, it was complete and could pass inspection before driving out of the yard. ?The name of the salvage yard is Shorty's U Pull It, located in Williamstown, NJ, phone 856-629-3100. ?The name may sound shady, but the salvage yard was the cleanest and best organized I have visited to date. ?I often make trips to NJ to locate parts for myself and have trailered vehicles back home. ?Just an FYI.

-Chris