<VV> RE: Cops, quick response!

mopar at jbcs2.net mopar at jbcs2.net
Mon May 23 12:28:28 EDT 2005

As long as on this thread on Cops and stolen vehicles.
Last fall a friend of mine was awoken by noise at 2:00 AM and looked out
his window to see his Dodge Ram pickup exiting the driveway attached to one
of those wheel lift trucks.
Calling the police with a description of the truck, he was told they would
send someone out to take a report in about an hour.
He says to his wife "Sue, get my gun, I'm going after them", and hangs up.

Three police cars arrived within 2 minutes.............guns drawn.

The police were more concerned about him and his gun than they were about
the stolen truck, which by the way was found in the street about a block
away...............It was a repo job, except they took the wrong truck,
they were looking for one a mile down the street.

He knew saying "gun" would get the cops there in a hurry................

Gary Swiatowy