<VV> Dumb Question

BBRT chsadek at adelphia.net
Mon May 23 16:11:44 EDT 2005

Humidity & Rainfall

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ewell Mills" <emills5 at cfl.rr.com>
To: <virtualvairs at corvair.org>
Sent: Monday, May 23, 2005 4:00 PM
Subject: <VV> Dumb Question

    Why is it that cars that come from Arizona or California are always
considered to be the most rust free vehicles around, and the ones from the
East coast turn into rust buckets if near enough the ocean. I can understand
any state that uses salt on the roads due to inclimate weather causing rust.
(Been there...done that).  Why is East coast salt air more corrosive than
West coast salt air.  I can understand Arizona with their extremely dry
climate and no ocean, but why California.  I live within a few miles of the
Atlantic ocean, and rust is always a problem.

Cecil Mills
Cocoa, Fl.
the property
mailto:vv-help at corvair.org