<VV> The Vair Fair

vairologist at juno.com vairologist at juno.com
Mon May 23 22:17:35 EDT 2005

Smitty says.  We have another one behind us and I am glad.  Thanks to all
who came and supported our show.  I am tired but we had a good time
putting it on.  One incident during the ralley.  The contestants were
supposed to count the number of satalite dishes at a place and all went
well till Doug Mackintosh got there.  Right away the security people
recognized a criminal element when they saw one and almost handcuffed him
and his wife as corporate spies.  His wife is going to have to learn to
not hang out with him.  Other than that I didn't hear any negative
comments.  I welcome private posts concerning problem at the show with us
or our preparation.             Smitty