<VV> 140 Corsa for sale in Utah

Garth Stapon stapon1 at earthlink.net
Mon May 23 22:22:08 EDT 2005

Scott:

It is always sad to hear of  a fellow human being passing.

My sincerest sympathy to Mrs. Mckelvey &
her family and friends.

If you knew him, may I humbly request that you send some kind words about
Mr. Mckelvey and his contributions to our hobby to the Communiqué.

Hopefully his spirit will live on with his family as well as the new owner
of what sounds like a wonderful car.

Garth