<VV> Memphis and back

flat6vair at insightbb.com flat6vair at insightbb.com
Tue May 24 09:11:53 EDT 2005

JR

Someone at work asked me about that blue corvair with the white top.  Now I
know why i didn't recognize it from the area....it wasn't from the area.
<Springfield, IL, on I-55.>

I was out trying to impress the college kids in Champaign autocrossing the #3
Goodwrench car <actually in Rantoul>  lost to a 69 z28 camaro in CP class but
was easily the loudest car there <GGGG>

I-55 is a busy <straight> road -- we prefer the 2 lane, twists around the farm
field type roads when you get below I-80 when driving our Vairs.  GGGGGGG.

Tonight will mix I-55 and older 2 lane roads to travel to St Louis for a SMCC
meeting at a local drive-in "Chuck-a-Berger". <real name of the drive-in>

tim mahler
PCCA <central Illinois>
62, 68 Fitch Sprints