<VV> A question for automatic Corvair owners...

Cash Case cash.case at sbcglobal.net
Tue May 24 09:43:27 EDT 2005

...or anyone who knows the answer.

'65 Monza 110/pg

The vent tube that comes out of the block under the fan is the one that
goes to the positive crankcase valve. When I took mine off when I
started this engine rebuilt (years ago) I noticed that it was not
completely hollow. It had a tiny hole instead of being just a hollow
tube which is what I thought it was.

The question is why the tiny hole? In other 6-cyl. cars of the time it
was just a tube to the pcv.
Why is it tiny and is there a variance in size from engine to engine?

Thanks Guys