<VV> Spatter Paint

Rick & Janet Norris rickjanet at charter.net
Wed May 25 16:30:50 EDT 2005

Something I learned about spatter paint is, if you are using a light color
make your prime coat light or vice versa for the dark color. The spatter
paint is heavy and does not cover as well as regular paint so you have to
coat it several times to cover with consistency. Using the right color prime
coat helps this. Also to help with wear, I always shoot some clear over the
spatter paint.
By the way, Clarks trunk paint is almost a perfect match for factory.

Rick Norris