<VV> Clarks

RKAT edbaloo at verizon.net
Wed May 25 18:42:16 EDT 2005

I usually use Clarks, closer. Items are usually on my front door either
the next day or day after depending on when I place the order. I don't
even bother with using the local auto parts stores. I'll place my order
with a vendor and know I got the right quality part. I will have to try
Walls sometime. Took 2 weeks for me to get their catalog, wonderful
postal system...

Ron Tinkham

http://www.ronsjeepjunk.4t.com/

Pine Tree Corvairs (in the works)

66 Corsa Convertible, 140, 4sp

Maine

A note of praise for Clarks.

Recently working I destroyed two wheel cyl working on my 65.

Autozone could get them...who knows when or if they would be right.

NAPA could get them the next day.

Sent order early Monday to Clarks.  Shipped that day.   Arrived 1 state
over the next day.

Are they right.  Heck yes.

Cheaper than Autozones price also.

Got suspension busings I am sure I could not find at the same time.

Will I keep throwing all the business I can to a vendor