<VV> Dead Wipers

Pleau, Dennis E dennis.e.pleau at intel.com
Wed May 25 18:32:54 EDT 2005

It's in the Tech Guide Supplement!  I just love to say that about this
subject because I wrote the tech tip.  The contacts in the switch get
corroded over the years, you can open the switch by straightening the
crimps on the back of the switch.  Pay attention to how the parts come
out.  Polish all the contacts in the switch. A couple surfaces which you
really need to clean are both the brass and pot metal body where they
make contact.  Put the switch back together and re-crimp with a punch
and small hammer.

Dennis