<VV> FC Tranny

NicolCS at aol.com NicolCS at aol.com
Wed May 25 23:23:11 EDT 2005

None of the regular publications give a complete picture.  I brought  all the
available information together, made some sense of it, and  published the
findings in the October 2004 Communique.  Let me  know if you don't have a copy.
HTH, C. Nicol

<snip>Jim,  Thanks for the info--I've got to replace or  overhaul my '64
diff/trans.
I remember the differently splined input shaft  from disassembly years back,
but I can't find my '64 manual to  confirm.  Which pubs detail the
differences? Bob Hall
Group Corvair  <unsnip>