<VV> Midwest region convention

GERALD NAFZIGER GNAFZIGER1288 at msn.com
Wed May 25 23:26:41 EDT 2005

Just a heads up for all you people coming to Iowa and requesting hotel reservations,
mention specifically "The Iowa Corvair Enthusiasts", their computer does not recognize
Corsa Convention or anything else only IOWA CORVAIR ENTHUSIASTS. Someone had called in and was told there was no Corsa Convention listed. Fortunately that person contacted us and we explained the situation.

Time is running down and we would appreciate getting your registration and reservations in so we can be prepared. June 6 is the deadline for pre-registration.
WE are anxious and excited to have you join us for a fun filled five days of Corvair entertainment !!!
Jerry Nafziger
Past President
Vendor Chair