<VV> Engine Overhaul and Fan Color

Geoffrey A Johnson geoffj at unm.edu
Wed May 25 23:38:05 EDT 2005

Today I tore down the spare 95 engine we have.   A good solid 66 95 that
has never been apart.  Just a little tired with 70,000 miles on it.  Needs
rings and while at it putting in new rod bearings. Everything inside it is
really pretty except some sludge.  Nothing out of place or showing mutch
wear.  Nothing fancy to the overhaul, just a
good solid 95 motor that will work well in any of the family vairs that
may need it, EM, LM or FC.
What color was the fan stock?  I cant believe I dont remember?  On a 66,
was it just bare magnesium?

Thanks,
Geoff  Johnson