<VV> Mystery Turbo

Jim Bannister jimster1 at earthlink.net
Thu May 26 01:46:06 EDT 2005

Calling all turbo guru's.  I have a freshly rebuilt turbo that I got from a
fellow Vairist.  At the time he mentioned that I'd need an adaptor for the
oil drain, but for the life of me, I can't remember the vital details.  My
turbo has a rectangular hole for the oil drain.  There are a pair of 3/8"
X16  threaded holes on a two inch center on either side of the drain hole.
Does anybody know what I have and where can I get the magic adaptor so that
I can install this turbo.  I can imagine that the drain adaptor is a small
plate with a threaded boss over the rectangular hole in the base of the
turbo.

Jim B.

'66 Turbovert