<VV> How do I know if I have a LCI generator on my '64?

UltraMonzaWest at aol.com UltraMonzaWest at aol.com
Thu May 26 13:45:06 EDT 2005

In a message dated 5/26/2005 10:24:42 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
LonzoVair at aol.com writes:

> right now I would like to
> know how to ID the LCI from a "regular"...
> Thanks a bunch, and thanks again for all the financial help... for that I'm
> forever grateful.
> Later,
> Lonzo

If I had your $$$  I'd buy a Late Model!!  ggg

Isn't the "Low  Cut In"  by the Regulator?  Not the Gen???   I'd buy the LCI
reg  no matter what!

Also, I believe the Reg.  has a special "cutout"  to stop the Gen from
Motoring if the belt comes off?

Glad all is well.....and the leg????

Matt Nall / Patiomatt / WCUH / Chairman V V