<VV> 4 door light follow up.

Bill Hubbell whubbell at cox.net
Thu May 26 19:52:41 EDT 2005

I LOVE IT!

You have a NORMAL four door dome light (narrow end pointing forward -
opposite that of a coupe)

This is something that only somebody who cares about early four-door sedans
would know.

The Four Door dome lights are almost all turned around that way.  I am not
certain of this, but I believe that there were a few very early four doors
that
had the light turned the same way as the coupe, but from what I can figure
out, it was actually the coupe's light which was turned around by the
factory to account for the shorter roof line.

See what happens when people start throwing away one model line in favor of
restoring others?  We forget what that model line looked like.

Bill Hubbell