<VV> 4 door light follow up.

Bill Hubbell whubbell at cox.net
Thu May 26 21:44:58 EDT 2005

The mystery continues....

OK, I checked with a few members of my club and I have one new fact to
report, so far.  On Bob Keenan's 1960 Sedan (I don't know the build date)
the narrow end of the light faces to the REAR (same as the coupes).

On both of my 1964 sedans the narrow end faces the FRONT.

So, Now I am asking ALL early 4-door owners to check their dome lights and
let me know the following facts:
1) Which way does the narrow end of the light face -- front or rear of car?
2) What is the year and build date of your car? (Build date is in upper left
corner of the of the Body Tag - two numbers and one letter, representing the
month and week of build date)

So as not to clutter up VV with posts about minutiae few may be interested
in, please post privately to me.

Thanks.

Bill Hubbell