<VV> First full year of Virtual Vair Archive Posts complete; 25,450 posts.

Rick Loving ral1963 at comcast.net
Thu May 26 22:19:46 EDT 2005

Joe and or others...

I recently had an issue with my PC and basically lost the last 1000 messages
posted to VV and FASTVAIR.

I prefer the preview pane window of Outlook so I can buzz thru them quickly
without opening and closing every message.

I tried reading them thru the VV archives but find the process much slower..

Is anyone willing to put the entire month of MAY into an outlook.PST file
and email it to me?

Rick Loving