<VV> "Buttercup" Retired, Long live the Queen [no vair]

UltraMonzaWest at aol.com UltraMonzaWest at aol.com
Thu May 26 23:07:54 EDT 2005

In a message dated 5/26/2005 4:47:44 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
carmerjr at mindspring.com writes:

> Dear Friends, It is with mixed feelings I report the sale and retirement
> of my 1976 Cadillac Coupe deVille. "Buttercup" has served as my tow
> vehicle since the summer of 1998 and has towed faithfully and effortlessly
> for over 23,000 miles.
********

Well, I beat you frontman!  ggg    I had my '75  Cpe deville 9 yrs!..but
never towed!

My son's favorite car to drive at 6yrs.!   2000 way power seat  for liitle
short old ladies and men....LOL!

These cars are sorely missed......a platform of comfort for LONG  days
drives.....
and a back seat that was great for EVERYTHING!! gggg

Mr. Deckrug