<VV> Power windows

bob mccrum bmccrum at comcast.net
Fri May 27 00:06:44 EDT 2005

tom, two more places to check out would be www.specialtypowerwindows.com
and www.autoloc.com . Both have good power window kits (I've used both) and
if you go to the autoloc site, be sure to check out their catalog number
EWS-S, EWS-1 for really cool window switches using your stock window crank
handle, you keep the original handle, just move the crank up or down about
15 degrees to operate window.
specialty has a great video to help install.  good luck, bob mc