<VV> Bob "The Enabler" Marlow

peter koehler pkoehler01 at atlanticbb.net
Fri May 27 08:25:18 EDT 2005

Hi Group, Just wanted to mention that my buddy Bob Marlow
is awesome! Lately he has taken on the challenge to see if
he can find and give me more Corvairs and Corvair parts
than I can handle. I think he is winning! In less than a
month Bob has come with five early 'Vairs that either
needed help or needed to be parted out. The last batch
included several piles of parts that I haven't even
touched yet. My garage is full. My trailer is loaded. I'm
taxing my friendship on several fronts as I try to stash
these things before he comes up with a new one just over
in the next county or whatever. Combined with the Freebie
1960 700 Coupe that Corvair GoodGuy Jeff Stonesifer at the
Corvair Ranch gave me a few months back, the Hollidaysbug
Garage looks like Corvair Heaven or Corvair purgatory,
depending on your point of view. Yes, I am sick! Yes, I
need professional help. But...if you have a little old
Corvair (special appreciation for 1960 models!!) in your
way and it isn't more than a three day drive from here,
give me a call! - Caveman Pete