<VV> Bob "The Enabler" Marlow

Robert Marlow, Vairtec Corp. vairtec at optonline.net
Fri May 27 10:39:50 EDT 2005

Pete leaves out some details...

Yes, during the past month I have located five count-em five early model
Corvairs for Pete; what he fails to mention is these cars are my "payment"
to him for all his help with the move Sue and I are making from our old
home to our new one, 55 miles apart.  Pete has carried boxes, dismantled
shelving, moved furniture and towed a trailer seriously overloaded with a
van filled with garage detritus.

In a few minutes I am leaving this keyboard to go collect a 1964 500 coupe
which is this weekend's payment to Pete.

I feel a little bit like Tom Sawyer -- I've convinced Pete that dragging
every possible Corvair home is a good idea, while keeping my own yard clean
and my wife happy.  Except Pete doesn't require much convincing, he's got
the disease, that's why I'm the enabler!

But I've got the disease, too.  I just traded the 1987 Chevy G-Van
mentioned on this list last week even-up for a 1964 Rampside...

--Bob

Robert W. Marlow
Vairtec at optonline.net