<VV> Bob "The Enabler" Marlow

Louis C. Armer, Jr. carmerjr at mindspring.com
Fri May 27 10:46:05 EDT 2005

Dear "TEM", I too have the disease and need your help. Please find all the
LM 1965 and 1966 Corsa Turbo Convertibles (complete  of course) that you
can and I will remove them at little or no cost to the current possessors
!!! <GGG>

Huckster "Finn" Armer
/////////////////////////////////////
At 10:39 AM 5/27/05 -0400, you wrote:
>Pete leaves out some details...
>
>Yes, during the past month I have located five count-em five early model
>Corvairs for Pete; what he fails to mention is these cars are my "payment"
>to him for all his help with the move Sue and I are making from our old
>home to our new one, 55 miles apart.  Pete has carried boxes, dismantled
>shelving, moved furniture and towed a trailer seriously overloaded with a
>van filled with garage detritus.
>
>In a few minutes I am leaving this keyboard to go collect a 1964 500 coupe
>which is this weekend's payment to Pete.
>
>I feel a little bit like Tom Sawyer -- I've convinced Pete that dragging
>every possible Corvair home is a good idea, while keeping my own yard
>clean and my wife happy.  Except Pete doesn't require much convincing,
>he's got the disease, that's why I'm the enabler!
>
>But I've got the disease, too.  I just traded the 1987 Chevy G-Van
>mentioned on this list last week even-up for a 1964 Rampside...
>
>--Bob
>
>Robert W. Marlow
>Vairtec at optonline.net

Corvair Atlanta, BOD