<VV> [CORVAIR-ITIS - I Got A Fever!] HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY FROM VINTAGE CORSA!

artonwheels at cox.net artonwheels at cox.net
Fri May 27 14:35:17 EDT 2005

The following entry was just posted to your BlogHoster system.

Author: artonwheels

HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY FROM VINTAGE CORSA!

As we get ready to enjoy a&nbsp;long holiday weekend, be sure to pause a moment to thank all of our nation's veteran's and uniformed personnel, both past and present, who put their lives on the line to preserve our freedom...we&nbsp;would not be&nbsp;enjoying such simple pleasures as owning "classic corvairs" without them - then again, maybe&nbsp;driving a 40-year old car would&nbsp;be all we could have - right fidel?...Best wishes for a safe and happy holiday weekend.
&nbsp;
Vairy best,
&nbsp;
rod