<VV> Survey: How Many Made It Home?

Tim Verthein minoxphotographer at yahoo.com
Sun May 29 15:39:45 EDT 2005

Gosh, I've only bought one Corvair, and drove it home no sweat.
The story is on my web site (lots of you have read it already)
http://www.edselmotors.com  (scroll down to the Corvair link)

In fact, we drove the '64 to Minneapolis from near Kansas City, the
drove it around the city for 3 days, then home to Grand Rapids, total
somehwere around 800+ miles, with the only incident being a balky
electric fuel pump that repaired itselt with a tap on the side with a
screwdriver.  In fact, been driving the car daily since we picked it up
almost 2 months ago with nary a problem. All I can do is make
improvements on the car so far, I can't find anything yet that's
broken.  I often think I got too good of a deal.  Heck, we didn't even
test drive it.  Bought it, hit the freeway and drove it home.

Wow! do WE live on the edge!

Tim in Bovey

===
Stupidity is like nuclear power, it can be used for good or evil.
But you still don't want to get any on you.
===