<VV> Survey: How Many Made It Home?

UltraMonzaWest at aol.com UltraMonzaWest at aol.com
Sun May 29 16:27:01 EDT 2005

In a message dated 5/29/2005 12:40:06 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
minoxphotographer at yahoo.com writes:

> I often think I got too good of a deal.  Heck, we didn't even
> test drive it.  Bought it, hit the freeway and drove it home.
>
> Wow! do WE live on the edge!
>
> Tim in Bovey

*****

You're not lucky......just smart!   You purchased your 1st Corvair from a
REAL  Corvair person......someone who had been USING the car???     Not the
typical setting in the shed......lots of GOOD  stories, etc.....

It pays to deal with a CORVAIR  person [experienced /good track record]  even
if they are only a middleman....

My 69  was "looked at"  by Vic Howard.......anyone who knows Vic knows he
knows / drive Vairs.....no big problems...

My 66    bought from Eric Starkey, west coast dealer of Corvairs,  was
represented TRUTHFULLY.....even though it was straight from a wrecking yard!..no
surprises!

Matt Nall / Patiomatt / WCUH / Chairman V V