<VV> Survey: How Many Made It Home?

NicolCS at aol.com NicolCS at aol.com
Sun May 29 17:53:32 EDT 2005

'66 made it home just fine, TH400/350/AC on my K2500 pickup worked  admirably
for the whole (trailered) trip.  Corvair had not  run for 10+ years (broken
differential)

'67 made it home just fine, TH400/350/AC on my K2500 pickup worked  admirably
for the whole (trailered) trip. Corvair hand not run for 21  years -  in
fact, it had no powertrain at all.

'65 made it home home just fine TH425/403/AC on my GMC motorhome worked
admirably for the whole (trailered) trip.  I did install the Corvair's  powertrain
in a '65 that I soon after was sold and it drove to Canada (about  1000mi)
without a "hitch" <GGG>

Craig N.