<VV> Steering me wrong

Kirby Smith kirbyasmith at gwi.net
Mon May 30 09:47:14 EDT 2005

I'm not familiar with this product, although the FR website looks nice.
  Would youall mind defining just what parts and part numbers you are
referring to?  I wouldn't mind swapping my solid 66 column for a
collapsable one, if it didn't require disassembling the car's front-end
again.  I would even entertain cutting the shaft for adaptation to a
two-part design, so long as the shell (column housing) remains.  Any
enlightenment would be appreciated.

kirby