<VV> How Many Made It Home?

C. Jones ceejay64 at metrocast.net
Sun May 29 23:32:14 EDT 2005

My '68 Monza was driven home with no issues... of course, this was less
than 10 miles.  :)
My '65 Monza made a 4.5 hour trip from upstate NY to NH with no
issues.  Needless to say, I was quite pleased!
Took the '65 out today to run over to the coast of Maine for a BBQ at a
friend's house.  While on the way, I happened to glance in the rear-view
just in time to see that the folks in the car behind us were taking
pictures of the back of the Vair as we cruised down the road.  LOL!  I also
got a bunch of nice comments from folks while I waited in the parking lot
of the grocery.  And only one person told me they liked my "Camaro."  Ha-ha!

A big THANK YOU to all the Vets out there.

Ceejay
65 & 68 Monza Sport Coupes
USAF; US Army (Desert Shield/Storm)